The Trinity Episcopal Youth Center is a 3,700 square foot building that was built in 1885 and has been renovated to house visiting community volunteers. The facility will also serve as an operation hub for the church and school during emergencies. Working with the Historic Districts Landmarks Commission (HDLC) Landis reconstructed the back portion of the existing house and completed renovation of the front. The first floor contains a dormitory style sleeping area for 10 people, as well as bathrooms and office/storage areas. The second floor has a kitchen with dining area, restrooms, and sleeping for 10 people. The building has also been updated to include a generator and Wi-Fi wireless internet.